4336 Zuni Street
Denver CO, 80211
$516.43 per sqft
Built in 1923
A home, not just a house. This 1923 bungalow has been beautifully expanded into a 4 bedroom 4 bath two story home. The updated kitchen with butcher block island is central to the fully open main floor with dining area, front (Piano) room and family room. Hard wood floors, Italian tile, exposed brick and masterful color accents create an irresistible invitation to make yourself at home. Vaulted ceilings on the main level and upstairs create space and light. Expansive closets abound and a custom fitted floor to ceiling book case on the upper landing adds to the effortless mix of modern updates and retention of the original mystique of the home. Primary bedroom has a sunny balcony looking down on the covered front porch. A "third floor" loft bedroom with pull down ladder is a great addition of usable floor space and unique intrigue. The basement is a self-contained studio apartment with separate entrance suitable for income-generating rental. Tankless water heater and two HVAC systems (Furnace and A/C) ensure perfect climate control on all levels. An oversized two car garage can be used for cars or converted to office or workshop! There are multiple outdoor, cozy entertainment spaces to lounge and enjoy. So many options to make this property fit your needs!
October 26, 2023
February 16, 2024
4336 Zuni Street
Denver CO, 80211
Ceiling Fan(s), Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Quartz Counters, Smoke Free
Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Trevista at Horace Mann
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:31 AM UTC, 2/16/2024